Since 2015, EMPIT has helped pipeline operators around the world to safely transport products to their communities. This is a result of dedication and heavy research in the field of sensitive magnetic field measurements driven forward by a highly skilled and engaged team.
As being a privately held company, EMPIT has maintained a reputation of excellence. EMPIT's Managing Director Mark Glinka argues that the slow expansion of oil and gas infrastructure is adding pressure to existing, aging infrastructure. As most of the pipeline network in industrialized countries was built between the 1950s and 1970s, the risk of pipeline failure due to corrosion and other external effects is higher than it was ever before. Consequently, reliable solutions for mitigating this risk are needed.
About 30% of today's pipeline network is considered unpiggable. Existing solutions for the inspection of unpiggable pipelines have either great limitations or are too costly and inefficient. Therefore, EMPIT has focused its development on a solution that is cost-effective and overcomes limitations of ILI and ECDA. It has been developed to not only protect the asset and the workers operating it, but also the general public and the environment.
We understand our clients’ goals and embrace them as our own, applying creativity, experience, integrity and dedication to deliver superior work to overcome the inspection challenges of unpiggable pipelines.
We will solve the challenges of making the Earth a better and safer place to live — pipeline by pipeline.
Work at EMPIT
EMPIT is revolutionizing an entire industry by making the inspection of unpiggable pipelines possible. We are growing a highly skilled and engaged team and are looking for the smartest minds to join our quest.
Leading Technical Specialist (m/f)
- From the prototype to the production stage: You are responsible for the hardware development of the next generation of AGIT
- Development and implementation of diagnostics and testing systems
- Coordination of measurements and function tests
- Modelling and further developing AGIT measurement principals and algorithms
- Through your university degree you have advanced experiences in the area of magnetic field measurements and do not think about cars when hearing the term ‘Tesla’
- You feel comfortable when using electric and magnetic measurement instruments and have experiences with electric and magnetic measurement principles
- You understand the principles of computer-controlled measurement systems and ideally have experiences with digital signal processing, FFT and iterative solution methods
- You will be ready to go to business trips in Europe as well as overseas and are very self-confident with using your English skills
What can you expect?
- A job in which you actively design the future for the inspection of unpiggable pipelines
- Work with a highly skilled and motivated team in a dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- To have responsibilities from the first day of work and the opportunity to realize your own ideas
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- Coffee and fresh fruits during work – Berliner Pilsener afterwards
Do you want to revolutionize the pipeline industry? If yes, we are happy to receive a convincing application, which will address the earliest date you will be able to join our team and your salary expectations. Send your application to: email@example.com
Could not find what you
were looking for?
Get in touch anyway! Describe your skills and tell us why you would like to be a part of our team! Send your resume to: